Fitness Friday!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hi Everyone!

So today is fitness Friday! I started my fitness journey earlier this month, I got a gym membership and change my meal plans. So far I have came across a TON of hurdles but I'm pushing through.
My first hurdle was FOOD. I decided to start off my journey with a MASTER CLEANSE also known as the Lemonade Diet. You might be wondering what is this Lemonade Diet and what does it do?
   
The recipe:

·         2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
·         2 Tablespoons B Grade Maple Syrup
·         1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
·         10 oz. Water (spring or purified)
The Benefits: 

·         Dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion formed in the body.
·         Cleanse the kidney and digestive system.
·         Purify the glands and cells throughout the body.
·         Relieve pressure from the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
·         Build a healthy blood stream.
·         Keep tissue youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
This was the hardest thing I have ever attempted in my life! It is basically a fast and you only drink the lemonade when you are hungry. The goal is to have 8-12 cups of this a day. The first day I felt like a warrior, the second day I was ok, the third day was the worst I had headaches, nausea, my body was rejecting the juice. Every time I would take a drink my body would react with chills. So I gave up. ( this fast is too much for me)

I packed up my cayenne pepper and ridiculously expensive maple syrup ($15) and gave up. I was pretty 
torn I felt like I failed myself in a sense that I couldn't even make it a week. A year I bought a book called The Beauty Detox Foods: Discover the Top 50 Superfoods That Will Transform Your Body and Reveal a More Beautiful You by Kimberly Snyder. My skin had been acting up and a friend recommended it to me. Not only did I have  a change in my skin I also lost a few pounds. So I got back at it and my fiance and I are eating clean! Of course hes lost weight already (not fair) and I am slowly seeing progress. 



Second Hurdle: Workout Gear

OMG. I have gone through 4 sports bras, 5 pairs for "training" leggings, and 1 pair of sneakers.(TG for Nike Frees) Why is so hard to get a pair of legging that don't show my butt? I have tried brand name, expensive, cheap, everything under the sun and nothing has changed! I even go a size up and my butt is in full view. Sports Bras and a DD Chest. Sounds like a new movie. They do not make cute sports bras for us busty girls. Right now I am working with a Nike sports bra and it is doing its job of keeping the girls in place but I feel no support. The next one I am going to try is the VS Sports collection and see how well they hold me together.

My goal is to keep everyone out there reading this updates on my hurdles/success to motivate others to change if they feel unhappy with themselves. My new motto is :
TRAIN TRAIN OR REMAIN THE SAME.

So anyone out there listening.... *crickets chirp*.... (haha) We can do this!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment